hello

Empty

9.12.06

 
No need the Yashica MG1. I got a Yashica GTN. far better that MG1. Got it for 15bucks at the flea market. Still, it wasnt a good deal. I was too anxious to buy it i forgot about the condition of the camera. Could have gotten it for 10 bucks.

Met an Uncle at the flea market. As soon as i made the buy, he came up to me and said "i wouldn't buy it for 15." Ah dammm it! That uncle collects camera and he has a whole range of camera. I was there whinning away. And he gave me a piece of advice. Buy already then don't brood about it. Just be happy. He showed me around the place and the good deals he had gotten. Camera Filters and Exposure meters. He's the veteran of the flea markets. Gonna call him next week. He's gonna lend me come batteries so i can check if the light meter in my camera works.

He bought us coffee after we're done with checking out the fleamarket.

The guy is cool! I mean meeting nice old uncles never ever happened to me. I only watch it happening in stupid TSC chinese tv dramas or in books. Never in real painful life. Ah well.

Comments:
maybe the uncle is a pedophile

steph
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

200507   200508   200509   200510   200511   200512   200601   200602   200603   200604   200605   200606   200607   200608   200609   200610   200611   200612   200701   200703   200801   200802   200805  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]