hello

Empty

16.8.06

 
i said i'd sleep.
i cant sleep.

the music is from Guage means nothing.

i think i like this song from Atari Teenage Riot called Revolution Action.

i want to go to the next poptart set.

i dunno what i am going to do sometimes.

think i can enter the drum and bass gig this friday looking the way i look now?

Pilgrims is a nice song from Guage Means Nothing.

It's 12.16Am

I have my bolster folded in a U shape with the ends pointed in my direction. Does that mean anything?

I feel like sitting on the swing now.

Comments:
Hey jermz
Dnt feel so bad alright(:
Cheer up! You sound freaking depressed in your entries. STOP IT, we didn't come here to read about your sappy life. LOL Okay that's mean. yes , but we enjoy it when you're happy.

Smile cos it makes you look less weird.

Haha you know I'm just playin ;) Take care aight? If you do, then I won't bother to bring my A math hwk to make u teach me :D promise!
 
Rach you are right he sounds so sad. takkaire jermz! mug hard! and by the way what happened to your pink blogskin?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

200507   200508   200509   200510   200511   200512   200601   200602   200603   200604   200605   200606   200607   200608   200609   200610   200611   200612   200701   200703   200801   200802   200805  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]