Listen - Recover and all their stuff. along with one song from Ellegarden.
Next week's e-Learning week. wtf. Yes it is. damm. I rather wake up early and go to school. Next week isnt gonna be a productive week. I am going to wake up at 10am everyday and lazy around. At about 5 pm, i'll turn on my laptop and start the lectures.
I'm going to dread my hair this wednesday. Thats if hannah doesn't pangsei me.
V.v.v. excited about the whole thing.
Projects coming up after projects. Marketing problem based learning project is getting on my nerves. The ITAB one is even worse.
Fuck school more about me.
Rachel's gone to japan on Monday. Hope she had a nice experience in Tokyo. She's gonna get me a Hair Style Magazine. I bought two vinyls from glen last sunday at Big Trouble in Little Ij gig. It's damm cool. But i cant listen to it yet. Got to get the wires from Mish. The best this is that he isnt replying my txt. I wanna try out the vinyl player and vinyls.
I've got a question. Do i have to take out the
rubber vinyl shape thing when i play my vinyl. or do i just leave it cause it'll hold the vinyl in place. damm.
I wanna get to know the mediterranean stall girl. hahahha.
I think i am addicted to skating.
-----------
------3---
-----------
-----------
---2------
------3---
this chord sounds nice. i have no idea whats the name of it.