nothing much happened during the chinese new year season this year. My dad's mom told everyone not to visit her during chinese new year because my dad's dad died recently. Therefore we have lesser Red packets this year.
On the 2nd day of chinese new year. I almost got caught by the police. Obviously cant eleborate.
On the 3rd day of chinese new year. I went to the Istana to listen to my cousin's band play. The freaking queue to get into the President's house took so long. Its like i was there half an hour ago. i just moved 1 metre from that position. Then to the movies with my family to watch Memoirs of a Geisha. Stupid director dunno how to follow the book. Make everything so wrong. Never eleborate on some important parts of the book. Use so little of the metaphors written by the author which is so damm good. People should just read the book!
On the 4th day.
Headed to orchard to meet rachel. Went to the library to borrow some books. I've got a fine of 60 cents not paid yet. Looked for her tennis shoes then met her parents to pay for the shoes. Then off to make a savings account for rachel. A1 came to meet us. Stupid. I beomce the extra light bulb. But they were nice. Not that chummy. Where's my girlfriend?
I bought two long sleeve t shirts from giordano. Both are the same colour. Now designing some graphics to put on the shirt.