Hey people i got 14 points for L1R4.
English C6 - v.v.bad
E Maths A2 -v.bad
A Maths B3 - v.v.v.v.v.bad
Physics A2
Chemistry A2
Accounts A2 -bad
The most disappointing result i got for this exam is maths. I have let down everybody.
The lousiest bugger who got into Banking and Finance got 17 points. So that means i could still get into that course i guess. I just wish all those who got results good enough for jc to go to their jc.
Never expected for my english to be so bad. After the english papers i felt good. Felt like i wrote some good piece of composition and etc. Its even worse then my prelim results. What did i do wrong! i wanna know.
I cross my fingers and hope they had a mistake and my english grade is actually afew grades lower! like b4 or something . damm.
its all shanti's fault. Stupid bitch. no face to see us today huh. i heard she resigned.
tommorrow's gig. alleyway revolution 5. everybody be there! my precious, pressplay and underattack playing!