Been busy the past week.
Went to Alleyway gig at IJ Studio on saturday.
Pressplay and My Precious were the best. There were some other good bands too but i was too lazy to ask for their name. Or rather i didnt know anyone so i didnt ask.
[Space for photos]
Huixian and her friend came to listen then i left them high and dry half way. When at the lobby then call her and tell her i'm leaving. Some shitty friend i am.
Went to sandy's party after the gig for food. All that was left was 2 empty boxes of pizzas and 2/3 pieces of prata. I ate one and the rest disappeared. I was left hungry for the rest of the night.
Played some stupid game and hurt my ankles real bad. Watched some people makeout. Some people's silhouette flashing their nuts etc. I shall go load the photos.
[space for photos]
Really really sleepy during mass due to lack of GOOD sleep. I couldn't sleep inside the tent during the night man. 3 people sharing a pillow. Bad idea. One couple and one guy(me). The pillow kept moving.
Reached rachel's house for work at 11am on monday then found out her mom expected me there earlier. Like 9. Worked from 11 to 5 that day. 6 hours. There was so much to do. Read the email then locate some stuff from the email then input into the date base.
Tuesday. Valentines day too.
Work up extra early to report for work on time at 9. Am about to leave when i read rachel's txt telling me to go at 11 instead. Have to tell me now. I could have slept until 9. 2 more hours make alot of difference to me.
Worked from 11 to 2.30 i think. Then went to meet waner. She was out at orchard alone. I treated her to lunch. Then went walking around the place.
Melanie skipped the meeting that day. Oh man.
Wednesday. Post Valentines day you know.
Worked from 11 to 2.30 also. Rachel's mom and dad had to leave for some place and izzac had to go for enrichment classed. So i was forced to the streets.
I went to beach road to look for a bag. Strong reliable confortable uncommon and big. i found a army bag that fit the description. It's cheap and i love it. Cheap stuff can also be good. It doesnt look cheap though. It looks like it cost about 45 bucks.
Today reported at 11 also. Worked until 6.30 pm. Thats 6.5 hours. So since monday till now i have made
(5+3.5+3.5+6.5)*6 dollars.
which totals up to 111 dollars.
Cant wait for tommorrow. PAY DAY! The most positive thing about this job is that it doesn't have to be subjected to CPF.
I ate dinner there. Then chatted with rachel until quite late. Rachel ah seldom talk to us anymore. Haha.