Went out to meet my old buddy from school. Jabez. The first old school friend i met this year. Followed by cheng hui who was working at G2k at Raffles city. Chenghui is the man he's gonna get me that black long sleve shirt. Cause got 40% discount. EVERYONE GO G2K BUY!
Met Jabs at beach road to get shirts and stuff. We decided we shall get those workman overralls soon. 13 bucks only and looks cool also. Jabs got ivan 3 tees and ivan's going to get him dunks. What kinda of deal is that man. 3 unorginal shirts and 1 orginal nike dunks. WTF. I think its a good deal for jabez. Ivan can never be a trader man.
I saw the clock i wanted! the retro clock. Damm if Rachel would get it for me. It cost 100 bucks. Can get half a electric guitar already. I took a picture. But Chuiming din pass me the driver for the phone so cant upload. To show you guys just IN CASE YOU GUYS WANNA SURPRISE ME. House warming gift la.
Went to citylink HMV and got my present from my sis. Thrice
Vheissu. She gave me the money. Then went to look for chenghui. Bought him his present. That huge thing called
shit-i-forgot from Breadtalk. Its just huge. Its so huge it makes boobs look small. Can you imagine that kinda size. I think girls dun need pads and more jus get two of those
shit-i-forgot and wow you got big boobs man.
We're going to get some wallet from wallet shop for chenghui in reture for his generous gesture. Showed him my commie jacket. He adores it. Everyone loves my jacket.
Had dinner at 4 plus with chenghui at BK cause he had 4 bucks. And me weren't that rich. Walk around the place until his dinner break it up.
We went to peninsula plaza to look for Lee, Jabez's belt(whick is exactly the same as mine. I still dunno why he bought it. I was already wearing it), Electric guitar, drumsets, my aggressive wheels, dickies!, shoes, etc etc.
i got my pants from Lee when i saw the Dickies pants! shit shit shit. cant bargin the price down. only got 52 bucks that pants cost 59. Life is unfair.

The wheel cost 35 for 4. That means chenghui would have to pay me 70 bucks. Lets jus hope he doesnt wear out too much of my wheels from the t-breaks. Stupid la skate so fast the drag my blade so long. i think the wheel like slant so much man.
I can afford a electric guitar. One nice one to me cost like 200 plus. well within my budget.