I wore the same clothes i wore to work yesterday. Today is another really really boring day. I wanna quit working for my aunt. But i still have unfinished work to do for her. Can't just stop half way.
My mom gave my 100 bucks to spend on new year clothes. Gonna do some shopping tommorrow. I dunno what i want. Long sleve t shirt. long sleve shirt. etc. etc. I wanna get my pay from my aunt. Then can put in my back account. And feel good. Unlike now. Less 400 from my bank book. So sad! My sister is absorbing the 100 i was suppose to pay with her for the trumpet!
She's paying for the whole trumpet 200bucks!
Stupid la. MELANIE so shy dun wanna teach me guitar. She stays so near unlike my other pals. It'll be much easier if can learn from her. YOU KNOW I HAVE TO PAY ADULT FARE WHEN I TRAVEL NOW? You are still enjoying children fares man. 45 cents 45 cents. two rides are like 90 cents. My one ride is 1dollar 60 cent most of the time. And i'm jus 16. STUPID GOVERNMENT.
I'm waking up at 9 tommorrow and gonna give jabez 99 miss calls. he says he cant wake up on time.
I'm fishing on valentines day. Anyone wanna join? It's foc.