hello

Empty

18.12.05

 

Point form entry. I'm tired!

Rocking x'mas really rocked. I mean even though i had to pay 10 bucks for the entry ticket and get a ugly stamp on my wrist like pigs, cows whatever.

Patched things up with joyce so now we're even.

Moshing was sweaty(means it was okay) except there were some skinheads being the way they are.

Rico was being an idiot the whole time.

I realised my skl had good bands.

Met my cousin there.

Getting the feeling back again.

Planning on going to more gigs.

Planning to get melanie/rachel/jabez out for one.

Had a whole clan down at my gran's place this evening for family prayer for my grand dad's death.

I said holy father, hail mary and glory be at the last decade.

Got 3 vibrations from my phone through out the time in prayer.

Never took a look until the end.

First time had so many vibrations in such a short time span without planning for it to.

Got to know my distant cousin better through talking about music in singapore.

Realised that i'm so new to the scene.

There're like so many bands in Singapore alone.

I agreed with the MTV PUNKS piece in lioncitydiy.

Everyone go to lioncitydiy.com

Comments:
Haha, heard about all this already :) So, you've heard my comments on it! SO! WHEN ARE YOU FREE U BUM!? I'm starting school on 29th (to get photos/books/uniform) and officially starting on 3rd. Great huh?
 
oi blogging on blogspot :
http://woonieee.blogspot.com/
ftp doesnt work for me sucks huh
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

200507   200508   200509   200510   200511   200512   200601   200602   200603   200604   200605   200606   200607   200608   200609   200610   200611   200612   200701   200703   200801   200802   200805  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]