hello

Empty

31.12.05

 

Mosh05 @ Third Place.

Kiosai rocked. I was like the extra on stage filming the whole MADDNESS. Everybody knows Kiosai. Everybody loves Kiosai. Why? God I dont know. It means pick up shit. Everybody knows how to pick up shit. Everyone loves to pick up shit. Yeah.

At a gig all you have to do in order to have fun is to heck what others think of you and just enjoy. Heck your damm hair. Heck your clothes. Heck the shoes. Heck the face. Just music. Shit I still give a damm about the hair man. What else really rocked there was Final Summer. I dont know whats genre is it but its like Electrico kinda music. The bassist was there.

In the pit there was this green tee guy/girl but really totally girl. I thought she was a guy. And I pushed her I think at the boobs. Shit man. Cant tell if shes a girl. Anyway this same girl is a joker. She went into the pit again and got pushed to the ground. No one saw no one cared. She was getting stomped on. Then I decide to go in and get her up, I got bashed in the face. She was totally stupid man she stayed down on the floor the longest like lying there with all the feets around her.

I wanna learn how to play the guitar and play at a gig. Preferably the Electrico genre. I am gonna get a cheap electric guitar and practice. 300 bucks. Work for my mom for 1 month.

I met Ex Arpee member eve. Man she looks hot. And the guy I cant remember his name. Heard his band before. But didnt know the name of the band. No one I asked knew. But now I heard from the man himself. Heroic No Avail. They rock.

Made lots of frens today. Next time go gig can 'AYE! SO-AND-SO WHATS UP MANN.' And then have fun and enjoy. Being lonely is no fun. Being alone is shit. Always try to make frens. Thats my moto for now. Network. Maybe next time in the future you need their help or they need your help.

I saw some people from my ex school at the gig. Some of them are like just sitting at the corner listening. I dunno if thats emo or not but thats crap. They jus sit there and stare around. Some people from my school are good man... they've got good bands. Carcal. Pardon my spelling it sucks. Got to go check the name.

Some guy elbow my balls while moshing.

Comments:
man someone loves to go to gigs hahaa. happy new year and DID U FIND THE FONE COVER? hahah xD
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

200507   200508   200509   200510   200511   200512   200601   200602   200603   200604   200605   200606   200607   200608   200609   200610   200611   200612   200701   200703   200801   200802   200805  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]