hello

Empty

3.12.05

 

Back

I want a surfboard size 66; i dun mind second-hand.
I want my walk-in wardrobe.
I want my bed frame.
I want my laptop.
I want to go Bangkok.

Yeah thats about it.

I'm using the old IBM with a USB wireless thingy so i've got internet. But i can't check my mail. The connection was refused when attempting to connecting to www.goog... . Fuck.

Okay so i'm done with O'levels. I know this is so long over due but i've got to say it. Its a signficant day, after the last paper i went home. The next day the most exciting event was i went to swim i only had to walk 4 steps. And the next next day's most exciting event was that i went to swim at 9 pm. I was moving house, how nice.

I've got 2 boxes of stuff from the old place and the hell lot of rubbish(4 years of school SHIT) sold them all to the man. Got around 4 bucks or something. I just made a random guess with that no.

The following week i got screamed at and scolded because my room's too messy or rather i still had boxes in my room. I wished someone accidentally set fire to it so i wouldn't have to look through it and think about where to put it and whether its worth keeping. I could just brush it off as burnt by mistake and not feel bad. You know sometimes you have so many things you kinda wanna keep and kinda dun want. Its that kinda situtation.

The week past and i cant recall what i did except i made it a point to swim at night.

So saturday i'm going to Bali. I threw my clothes into the bag.

I learnt surfing there and i'm totally in love with it. Now that i'm back in Singapore i think she sucks. There's no place for surfing. My brother was the best. He just jumped up when the white wash caught on, balanced and actually went all the way into the beach. Unlike the rest of us who were still lying on the board trying to catch the wave. Oh yeah and i saw a topless sun-"bather", her boobs were so white.

I saw those small cute little drum sets and thought of buying it for melanie. But i didn't.

I bought DVDs for 1 dollar+. I bought 3 singlets. I bought a lamp, green. I BRAIDED my hair! But i left a patch to go home with. I look weird with my whole head braided. I'll go to church with the patch.

At the beach resort there was this party for the guest. And they had thing dance thingy. The people there were SKANKING. There wasnt any ska bands there playing live but they had the tv on with the ska band playing in it. How cool is that. I was pissed so i din join in.

Everything else other then the above was nondescript and boring.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

200507   200508   200509   200510   200511   200512   200601   200602   200603   200604   200605   200606   200607   200608   200609   200610   200611   200612   200701   200703   200801   200802   200805  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]