hello

Empty

10.11.05

 

Just great.

A fucking week more to the end. My mom's droning away at my ear that i shouldn't be using the computer at all. She took away the PS2. Yeah thats wonderful.

Anyway i had English O levels yesterday. I think i'll do quite well. My composition was on focus and the functional writing just came onto me i just typed it out like i was giving a speech. Man i love this line "Heavy heavenly bullets fell from the clouds..."

Tomorrow's paper is an easy paper. E Maths paper2. I think i'll just look through the Ten Year Series for a while then continue with Physics when i'm done blogging. It's been so long since i was online typing away.

I went into a hunger strike last week. I can't remember the reason now. It just i'm so pissed with my mom i decided to not eat for one day. i think she sorta came into my room and started yaking away.

I was lollygagging(i love that word) yesterday. Playing Diablo2 for 2 hours then reading my novel for 2 hours dinner then back to 2 hours of Diblo 2. I realised what a dumb dumb i was last time when i played Diablo2. I never left Act1 and took so long just to reach the 5th quest. This time i played so fast i'm in the Second Act within hours.

MacDonalds stink it's filled with geeks from Duman Hign. They look crappy and are studying its just 11.33 in the morning.

Comments:
Hey man.
Yeah mug hard it'll be all over soon :) Grats on english sounds like you did well. :D Hunger strike doesn't sound too good tho =S Oh well you better be eating now, no food = no studying done = failed exams. Haha mcd's is great do they have wireless or something?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

200507   200508   200509   200510   200511   200512   200601   200602   200603   200604   200605   200606   200607   200608   200609   200610   200611   200612   200701   200703   200801   200802   200805  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]