hello

Empty

23.10.05

 

Get over it.

Today was as bad as the days that are about to come. Life is playing with me. I saw something i want but couldn't take.

I saw Melanie with her brillant wide smile, totally vapourised my heart. Like sublimation. Solid to gas. She is so cute! She wore that shoe that no girl would dare wear because they care too much about how others think.

I think i should learn from her to never tell a person whether you like them or you don't like them, even if they ask.

Look not doing that, now i've got to vomit every feeling i have out and start with a fresh new Kleenex tissue paper. And i won't stop and use it to clean the birdshit that falls on me anymore. i'll use water and soap. Life stinks.

I went for math tuition today and since i was a lazy belligerent moron i stood outside the sidegate to wait for someone from inside to come out before i could enter. Someone else joined me waiting. It's Stacy's boyfriend, i din know until i saw them kissing. Yeah she opened from inside for him. Then i saw the smoching. Awww din i tell you life stinks. I din bother saying hi to her.

I love my colour theme now.

Comments:
hey.. will send you the answers of my school amath's paper tomorrow okay! :D yupps. you study hard for your o's and stuff. :D oh dont be too sad, in life there are always ups and downs. see ya on sunday.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

200507   200508   200509   200510   200511   200512   200601   200602   200603   200604   200605   200606   200607   200608   200609   200610   200611   200612   200701   200703   200801   200802   200805  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]