hello

Empty

9.9.05

 

Ouch i scrape my knee

Ah just great. I was travelling at '10km/hr'. Behind my friend's bike on my blades. I was lowering my Center of gravity to low as possible. Then i attempted to brake. Whamp! From a velocity of 10km/h to 0km/hr in a matter of seconds. The skin on my knee and it's environs are now pouring that protective layer on my leg!Not blood. I could feel it, dripping slowly, being pulled by gravity.

But i got to thank a few things such as my leg hair. It saved my from more harm and plasma protection. It gave enough friction to prevent me from displacing more then needed from place of fall. A few of the remaining leg hair's comrades died in the process of creating that needed friction.

Thank God for Leg Hair!

I reminisce about the time before my hormones started working effectively. I had falls and those high velocity to zero velocity accidents. I got my whole leg all blooded and minced!

Leg Hair has just joined my list of Heros that saved me.

1st was God though i don't remember it. I pray for a low point for O levels.
2nd was Mom/Dad. They stopped the Best Friend in school from cutting my hair, which wasn't long.
3rd was err... I can't remember it.

Last was Leg Hair.

-------------------

I just realised that i don't have a crush atm. Melanie? I just thought about what would it be like with her. Then it came on to me that, it would be boring and her results might suffer more then it already it. And thats bad. She's got to do well. So now i'll see her like a friend. No more the desire to want her.

Comments:
my gawd man. you're crazy. why would you do such a crazy thing. O_O pfth. hahaha good on u, crushes are stupid, waste of time. just have someone you can call your cutie/hottie =P that's what i have anyway but of course nothin like infatuation (curses)
 
hahaa. i mean like i dun have anyone i really like. No targets. haha.
 
whoa! leg hair rocks your socks man. such a pity i dont have much. =( donate!
 
like they say! when you jump out of a 20 story building, it's not the fall that kills you y'know. it's the sudden deceleration.
 
Hah, people of the opp. sex speak only of trouble :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

200507   200508   200509   200510   200511   200512   200601   200602   200603   200604   200605   200606   200607   200608   200609   200610   200611   200612   200701   200703   200801   200802   200805  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]