My frigging wound is almost healed.
I had a hell week and more of them to come by until O levels is over.
The All Mighty MOE decided that I should just continue with the Accounts Paper after my Physic Paper. Take it or leave it. 16 November i have 5 frigging Papers. Everything ends at 6 45 pm. And the best thing the next day is Additional Maths.
There was a clash with the subjects because they thought that people who did Accounts aren't smart enough to do a Pure Physic Paper. Fuck you. So now all my two years of work is determined by this O levels and to top it all, sucky time table because they thought i was stupid. I'm smart.
But i can't do a fucking thing.
I feel sad i feel depressed. So i went to this site which claims to"
Improve your mood in less than 30 seconds!"
It promted for a name. If you put your own name good for you. If you feel like shit, you'll probably put stuff like 'Bullshit' 'Being a loser' 'Big tits' even.
So what thats done.
You'll see things like these, which perks me up. It praises you.
But its funny.

Alot more pop ups telling how wonderful you are. When you are bullshit. Hmm.
And its ends with
Bullshit - You Rock!!
Bullshit - You Rock!!
Bullshit - You Rock!!
Bullshit - You Rock!!
Bullshit - You Rock!!
haha. in that sense it perked me up.