Omg that band rocked my socks.
"Darling, you complete me but you make alot of asumptions and when you assume things you make an ass out of you and me. Don't make an ass out of me..."
'End of Road' by Me First and The Gimme Gimmes
i was on page 4 of my accounts text book half an hour ago. Now it's still page 4. uh page 5. =p I had my physics paper earlier. 2 pm in the afternoon. I got there just in time. phew. I mean really. I had a haircut before that paper. It like i have a slope but i've got a layer over that slope. So if i were late i would be subjected to a panel of people mainly Mr Coffee-Breath, Ms Chung and hell loads of petty people you'd think how they survive through their lifes. I mean when these people were young for sure they're the ones always in the middle of a blanket party. Party that the grasser star in.
So i was in on time. I don't have to photoshop Coffee-breath surfing porn. =p
There was this question that people say i read wrongly. But i swear i din.
How can i? I read that question so many times. Cause i din really get the question.
It asked How much energy is transfered onto Earth?
In the question said 1430w per Metre square.
"Times up! Put down your pens." (Bellowed wait he YELLED) YELLED Coffee-Breath " Oops. False alarm. 5 minutes left! " Some bullshit all over his face.
Why i hate him so much? Cause He and his stupid commitee could have given me more time to cut my hair. He had to make me cut before the next exam. Made me waste 9 bucks for a freaking haircut by some fugly old lady who thinks she owns LewLian for some fuck up shit.
Today i went to cut a better cut at 7 bucks. The lady there looks nicer, shampoos my hair with nice smelling shampoo and cuts better.
"Mona Lisa... Mona Lisa... Man have named you... You're so like the lady with the mystic smile..." Another song by Me First and The Gimme Gimmes that i got addicted to.
I think i wanna be a Trader. It sounds so exciting and demanding and rich. I think thats where i'm gonna make my first million.