hello

Empty

5.9.05

 

happy birthday

Happy birthday Jabez. Belated. I gave him his present today. Haha. It was a clean funny innocent Charlie Caplin Dvd in the guise of a PORNO Dvd. Haha. I took some photos of my hardwork. It was damm funny, some morons got fooled by it and really thought it was a porno Dvd. Oh well. It doesnt look convincing at all to me.

I was so fucked in today's prelim practical.
Haiz. Not gonna go into it.

Comments:
cheers for the vid =] you rock.
 
haha =) good one. JABEZ BDAY!??!?!?!??! I DINT KNOW!? O_O;;;; *kicks myself*
 
lovely lovely :) i liked da other one better though XD
 
what's with the FACE! on my skin!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

200507   200508   200509   200510   200511   200512   200601   200602   200603   200604   200605   200606   200607   200608   200609   200610   200611   200612   200701   200703   200801   200802   200805  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]