hello

Empty

22.8.05

 

What's with girls and hair, and me.

I saw a cute girl on the bus. Man. Too bad i dont own a camera phone. Otherwise i'll like to take it down. =p
I think i like petite girls. She's small, got those striking eyes and all. Ahhh.
Got to get my mind off her, cause it would kill me. She's so hostile to me these days. Just send her a message to ask her how's she doing also kena some shit back.

Just yesterday, i saw a pretty face in the restaurant at the swimming club.

Today wasn't much. Typical day. Getting spotted by my VP again. I tell you its retarded. He called me over and talk about hair. He's idea about long hair is hair cannot go over the specs. His stupid I'm your Best friend Slogan. I mean isn't that the slogan that Dog Pet Shops use? Anyway after my o levels i'll probably post his face up. I tell you he looks like a man that doesnt have a face at night, only the "anti gravitised" teeth stands for all to see.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

200507   200508   200509   200510   200511   200512   200601   200602   200603   200604   200605   200606   200607   200608   200609   200610   200611   200612   200701   200703   200801   200802   200805  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]