I wrote this on my profile in friendsters afew days ago, and decided if she were predictable enough. I know she would message me something. =p
This was what i wrote:
"
I realised one thing from the whole wasted 3 months i had with this sweet girl i thought. I'm jus one of her boyfriends. Hmmm. Wait i think its considered a fling. Oh so i had a fling with this beautiful girl called *****. And flings equated to not a serious relationship. Haiz i realise that i should not ever make this stupid mistake again. She gained, her maths is now top of the level. And me? I did badly for my mid years, got sacked from my cca, etc.
I wished i had been so happy that day i went along with her instead of going to the canteen.
Oh well i hadnt really noticed her. Actually never bothered. Ahh. But man fails when tempted. So i guess. I should get on with life and forget this girl, which i did cause i realised i'm just another one. =p And i guess in a way thats good. My grades are improving. I'm not using that much vulgarity anymore. I think the best thing she did for me is to introduce me to this band called Story of the Year. Good luck with her new guy. I hoped sincerely that their relationship will last forever. Ah like those of far fetch fairy tales that never really happens."
Hmmmm. I guess that she always goes to my page in friendster and have a look. =p I was right.
She repiled this:
"what do you mean by you wished you had been
happy and gone along with me instead of going to
the canteen?
what the day of your confirmation. yea well it would
have made a difference. sorry about the stuff i know
you hate me but you know im the only one who
knows you well. we could be friends if you moved
on. it'd be great.
whats done is done and cannot be undone.
thanks for the congrats of the new relationship and
no you were not another one. but yea you were
another one who never treasured me."
Well the thing is i moved on long before she started writing me that hate letter and all. Defacing my bag and desrtroying my headphone. Actually i thought she had good memory and exellent hold on english.
I meant i wished i hadn't gone to the canteen. Instead went along with her out for lunch.
haha. She put her blog address back on her friendster and she allowed her friendster to be viewed by anyone. Well i guess i was predictable too. I visited her blog like she said. Anyway, freedom of expression do whatever you want they cant really sue you or anything. Anyway i still think very much that she's pretty, but she has got to close her mouth. Then she glows like a firefly. Uh huh. Yes.
Come to think of it. Her life's pretty sad. She ditched me. Or rather I ditched her, thats what her friends probably heard. Maybe i was wrong. But either way, it would all be my fault right. I never treasured you i never err whats that again. I was Glad i was out. Chunked by her, but nevermind. I dun really care.
Have a nice life girl. Now maybe i take back that thing i said about you being raped my an indian construction site worker. It would really be too mean. I think she'll go really depressed over it. Anyway, your dead boyfriend wanted to help you pay off your debts with your brother. But he said you got to learn your lesson. So i din chase it. Perhaps you needed it. Well i guess i'm at the same state as your brother. Trying to get my stuff back from a pretty girl. Yeah that the word.
By the way. if your google skills became better and you found this blog. I din really bother about the rubbish in my bag. Just chunked them all into the stinking rubbish bin in church.
You moved on but your still behind me. Anyway you ditched me, i just didnt wanna go back with you. I had enough. =p
Soon many others are joining this clan that i just joined.