Did you screw up your English Orals? Oh fuck i screwed it up. I screwed up the picture conversation. Fuck. Can i punch you? I feel the need to . Damm it.
That was what happened after i did my orals. I feel like an over bloated stomach. Having ice cream, tau hui, pizza, laksa, bird nest and prata stuffed into my God damm stomach. Argh.
The sinister manic examiner had that scarastic smile and that God-i'm-bored-save-me look. I think i did fairly well for my Read Aloud and Conversation. But screwing up means no D for my orals. I want a Damm D.
Anyway went for my friend's gig at ngee ann poly. The band's called Kio-sai which is an Hokkien tranlation into English, it means "pick up shit". Man haha. Cool name. I was interview at ngee ann for their whatever thing yeah i had to stand infront of the camera and talk. haha. Cause of it i missed some of Kio-sai's music, which is a waste cause i came all the way there to hear them. These people prevented my enjoyment. Oh well.
After this gig, Ihsan, Rico, Ahzan and I took several wrong buses until we reached Dover Mrt for a ride to Expo for another gig. That gig rocked too, the drummer was fast. haha. After the gig, Ahzan took the bassist's guitar then swang it around it neck. Unfortunately, the strap broke and the guitar crashed onto the hard floor. haha.
Tired.