hello

Empty

16.8.05

 

New design! See

Exerpt from one of my favourite book- The Charm School by Nelson Demile :
"There are some women and men he knew who enjoyed only the chase, and like fox hunters, had little use for their kill."

It think its just beautiful. So many people are like that. Maybe i am too? Ah probably not. I've only had one girlfriend, and i think to her it's just a fling. I should do more hunting for vixens after my exams.

I also learnt some bad words from this book. Like Pizda. Its only for guys to use. Try guessing what it means.

Anyway, i'm done with that book. It took me about 1 week to finish, quite short for me who has got homework as heavy as lead. See my new design on my blog? I spent this whole afternoon searching google for pictures then editing them and putting them all together. I feel great after getting done with it. =p Tell me its unique and all the nice stuff i wanna hear. If you got mean comments keep it to yourself.

So many things to do, so little time. Got so many test tommorow. Easy Emaths, Chim Chemistry, Gay Geography, Sexed up Social Studies and most probably Potato Physics. Dun ask me why its potato.

And i'm tired i read the book until 3 am this morning. Then woke up at 6 by my mom's constant wailing that i cannot be late for school anymore. 2 more times i'll be caned. Seriously i think this Singapore Authoritative shit is getting every where. Well its been everywhere since 40 years ago. I guess i should just breath the air and live with it. Oh no. Haze. Fuck the neighbours man. Dunno how to control the fires, the farmer still burn burn burn the forest what subsistance farming shit.

Listening to many new mp3s these days.

Comments:
Yes yes come to Mass Comm. You won't regret it. :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

200507   200508   200509   200510   200511   200512   200601   200602   200603   200604   200605   200606   200607   200608   200609   200610   200611   200612   200701   200703   200801   200802   200805  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]