- After the party, I took her home. It was real romantic. Her head was on my shoulder. Someone else was carrying her feet.
- Who lit the fuse on your tampon?
- I must be oversexed. When I look at a girl across the street, I can't help but think that under her coat, her sweater, her dress, her slip, and panty hose, that girl is stark naked!
- I tried sniffing coke once but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose.
- Shame, she was really upset today. Her bra tried to commit suicide. Claimed it was leading an empty life.
- Buy Woof, the pet food dogs ask for by name
- Do you like blondes, brunettes or redheads? Yes
- Do you remember that backless, frontless, bottomless, topless evening gown I bought? I just found out it's a belt
- Don't get annoyed if your neighbour plays his hi-fi at two o'clock in the morning. Call him at four and tell him how much you enjoyed it
- Fight crime. Shoot back
- Don't take life too seriously because you'll never get out of it alive.
- He had ambitions, at one time, to become a sex maniac, but he failed his practical.
- Her breath takes her beauty away
Haha. it's damm funny these one liners. Got them off another page http://g-trove.com/fun_index.htm
Tommorow Physics Practical Test! Prelims. thank God!
Pray for me.
Anyway i got a new room mate. Its a fish. And a few other fishes to feed that fish. But i think that fish is sick or something. Its not eating. If it dies, i'll cry. =p