Listens: Samanta - She my Throphy
Got my new stud belt and blank black t shirt! That girl looking after that shop where i got my blank black shirt looked nice! =P Stupid bitch still don't want ta return me my stuff! I had to resort to telling her mom. Hoping her mom can nag her to return my stuff to me. =) She's such a bitch. Everyone on my side decided i should not go back with her, and think that she's a slut. I don't think she's a slut, but she's more like a looker. Oh well. I think i'm better off without her. Your friend asked if i missed you, but nay i never did. I left and never looked back. You still stood there like a tree rooted in a burning forest. Why? I know i had made those promises. I'm sorry i can never fufill them.
You know why?
'Cause i realised i'll never be truely happy with you. I'll just suffer. Feel miserable. All the bad stuff.
And to the ONE i want. I give up again. I've tried to crack the hardnut that you are but failed. Hoping that you still liked me but just din tell me. And i hope i can wait till that day you realise you want me real bad, and come running towards these open arms of mine. I shall remain like that.