hello

Empty

8.8.05

 

A conversation.

A conversation with my friend Shu
I said: nice?
I said: take a look at this
I said: i'm insdie the picture
She says: photoshop?
I says: no la
I says: i was inside
Isays: i made the artist paint me
She says: what?
I says: paided lyk 100 bucks man
She says: so were u at that place or not
I says: yeah la
I says: i was there
She says: where is it
I says: in dec
I says: last yr
I says: i got holiday what
She says: ya where
I says: Briton la
I says: that old place
I says: with the old cars
I says: the guy was at the roadside
I says: and all
She says: wah lao so good
I says: i stood for a while there
She says: u went britain!
I says: for him to get me in the pic
I says: then he paint the rest
I says: while i sat watching
I says: yeah
She says: wah but he made a bomb from u
I says: haha
I says: yeah and i really just cant belive how ppl can be so stupid also
I says: oh wells
I says: i was shocked
I says: petrified
I says: i peed in my pants
I says: oh wells
I says: haiz
She says: ???
She says: im confused

....

Here's a look at the picure:
I confess. I was never in that picture. I took it off google. I used photoshop and did some edits. I never went Briton. I never lose my 100 bucks to some old fool. I felt really good after the conversation. I mean anyone would know from first sight that i was never in that picture. The surrounding never had any colours that were the least bit similar to mine. Oh well. I tried to tell her i lied. But she din seem to get it. Until she see this blog post i seriously doubt she gets it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

200507   200508   200509   200510   200511   200512   200601   200602   200603   200604   200605   200606   200607   200608   200609   200610   200611   200612   200701   200703   200801   200802   200805  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]