hello

Empty

7.8.05

 

AND MAKE THEM YOUR REASONS FOR LIVING

Muder by ska. Ah. NIce stuff there. But DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THIS MICA BUILDING IS?

I'm still at a dilemma. O levels.

I guess i should just study. From now till then. Its just less then 3months afterall. The girl i want is now lost and gone. I'll never have her. I'll guess i'd just move one, like always. I'll be okay. I hope.

Comments:
the morons spelt it wrongly. it's MITA building. near funan.
http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/singaporemap/singaporemap.php?buildingid=5779&masterid=12925
check it. =) anyway chills. everyone loses something. but it's sad. real sad. sigh. cursed.
 
aiyo you. study la!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

200507   200508   200509   200510   200511   200512   200601   200602   200603   200604   200605   200606   200607   200608   200609   200610   200611   200612   200701   200703   200801   200802   200805  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]