
Oh haha. I'm free at least from the once undying clutch of the ex. She's gonna return me all my stuff. My Bag, headphone and Greenday Cd Cover. And then i'm gonna lend it to jocelyn my best friend whose in her skl just to piss her off. Oh well.
Anyway, M messaged me yesterday night to apologies for being mean to me. Which i thought was rather sweet. It gave me hope that she still might like me! Yeeps! After all i jioed her last time since December to March and she liked me too just didn't tell me. And she was also being very mean to me around Febuary to early March. I thought all was lost. She doesnt like me. And went on with life. Hopelessly.
At least she reflected about what she said to me, she made a point to think about those converstions with me online. Oh man i was in Cloud 9 when i saw the message. Then as quickly as she made my day, she told me err i got to rush Got Prayer Meeting before school starts. Then off she went leaving her phone in her room.
Btw I was asleep then i replied in the morning.
I didn't do PE today. just went and said i've got MC which is true, i have it just it's with my form teacher Zabby Chua. I went to the hall with yx and berserk to teach berserk breakdance. I kept faking falls and faints along the way there, which was very realistic and i jus droped and my full body jus slammed down like someone who got his life sucked out by the angel of death, except mine was fake. Pretty dramatic. haha. anyway i was sick. haha.
My friend's band Arpee's playing at this gig. Hope he can get me free tickets, otherwise i wouldn't wanna go. I'm suppose to study you see, but if i could get free tickets i wouldn't mind going. haha.
http://www.flexyourrights.org/ Its funny i hope someone from Singapore could create something like this.