And i
by Boxcar Racer
I am
Lost in the crowd
I'm standing in line
I'm feeling so down
And I am
Full of doubt
She's not the one
Take note of this
Hear me out
I... want her, need her
And you ALWAYS will pull me through
I'm tired
This game's so dumb
She never played
Her race's won
I'm tired
Can't smile no more
I'll sure cave in
Just like before
I... want her, need her
And you ALWAYS will pull me through
And I... want her, need her
And you ALWAYS WILL pull me through
I... want her, need her
And you ALWAYS will pull me through
I... want her, need her
And you ALWAYS WILL pull me through
And I... want her, need her
And I... want her, need her
And I... want her, need her
And I... And I... And I
ah sometimes i feel so like that!
anyway today was a kinda screwed up day. well not wholly. I had English Compo test, which i think i did fairly well. Taking
points of the book by Bill Bryson called Neither Here Nor There Travels in Europe. I'm currently reading this book. It's
extortionately euphoric. Big words i know. But anymore simplier would be an insult to this stupendously written book. haha.
enough about this book. By the way, you guys should go get it. Anyway. later on i had physics test. which i tried to do with the
painfully gained knowledge through out my life, i guess i kinda did this and that. And my teacher told the class that if they
couldnt attain 15/20 do not hand up. Cause even if you do he will thrown it back at you like it's a worthless pile of bat boogie.
I took back my paper meekly. Right after the physics test was Additional Maths for-the-god-damm-smartarse who do not
look too confident anymore. Well i was confident. Yeah. I'm a God damm SmartArse. Hmmm very good. The ending was good
i was skanking happily. tralala. Yeah man its B-square-minus-4AC-Lesser-Then-Zero.-Told-you-so mood.
thats the end.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
200507 200508 200509 200510 200511 200512 200601 200602 200603 200604 200605 200606 200607 200608 200609 200610 200611 200612 200701 200703 200801 200802 200805
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]