hello

Empty

31.7.05

 

As soon as you made it.

you could just destroy it. Not by yourself even, thats how powerful you are. Just by going to that page, i would feel like i've been slapped with a piece a red juicy raw beef. The blood is now dripping down, but i let it continue.

I hope when i'm done with my o levels, it won't be too late still. You made my day just be sitting with me for mass even though you attended one yesterday. By just talking to me, laughing with me, calling me lame or something. I loved the way you dressed just so perfect even though you hadn't bother with dressing up. I love your smiles so sweet and irresistiblely temtping to look at, i had to hide it by stealing glances ones in a while.

Even though you're online i wouldn't risk increasing my heartache by going there clicking on your msn and talking to you. And find out that you don't like me anymore at all. I want to know if you do, i want that feeling there, i want you.

You'll never know how desperate i was when i couldn't find something i think is nice to wear to sunday. I settle for what the white collar button long sleeve shirt, hoping you'll find it impressive. At least you said i was nice. Thank God for that.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

200507   200508   200509   200510   200511   200512   200601   200602   200603   200604   200605   200606   200607   200608   200609   200610   200611   200612   200701   200703   200801   200802   200805  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]